Here’s the ideological/cultural divide within Red State America, on full display: Romney carried the cities (Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron); Santorum carried essentially all the rural counties.
Ohio, you cray.
Six Seinfeld Quotes That Apply To Mitt Romney
- George Costanza: I lie every second of the day. My whole life is a sham!
- Jerry Seinfeld: You're going to really see me being a phony, now. I hope you can take this. Maybe you should go in the other room.
- George Costanza: Just remember. It's not a lie ... if you believe it.
- Jerry Seinfeld: If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right.
- George Costanza: We're just trying to come up with the best possible lie. That's what this is all about.
- Jerry Seinfeld: I think I'm pretty much like you, only successful.
There are good decent men and women, who go out everyday to put their skills to test that aren’t taught by some liberal college professor trying to indoctrinate them. I understand why [President Obama] wants you to go to college — he wants to remake you in his image. I want to create jobs so people can remake their children into their image, not his.